Robin Moscato, who came to Princeton in 1983, has presided over the University’s extraordinary financial aid program as its director since 2006.
Michael Cadden, chair of the Lewis Center for the Arts, has taught at Princeton for over three decades. He was the director of the Program in Theater -- previously known as the Program in Theater and Dance -- for 19 years. He is a recipient of the President’s Award for Distinguished Teaching.
Cecilia Rouse, Princeton’s Lawrence and Shirley Katzman and Lewis and Anna Ernst Professor in the Economics of Education, was a member of the faculty for two decades before being named dean of the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs in 2012.
Princeton began endowing preceptorships in 1949. Over the decades, they have supported hundreds of scholars and helped to shape some of the University’s finest departments.
Throughout its 131-year history, alumni and friends have supported the Princeton University Art Museum by bequeathing works of art, endowing curatorships, and establishing funds to advance the museum’s scholarly mission.
Firestone Library’s current display of nearly 100 manuscripts, maps, and artifacts from its early American collections was inspired by a Princeton parent who was a direct descendant of one of the nation’s founding fathers, Patrick Henry.
Whether they’re tutoring local middle schoolers from Trenton or teaching English in Peru, riding with local rescue squads or devoting a summer to helping prevent hunger and homelessness, Princeton undergraduates engage in all facets of civic service, limited only by their energy and interests.